the hungry duck Sydney restaurants

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Love never dies

The past week has been somewhat hectic. Hopefully by tomorrow I can upload my photos from Melbourne
- Maze by Gordon Ramsey
- Cumulus Inc
- Monarch Cafe
- Mamasita (best frickin corn EVER)

and also dinner at Fix St James.

Anyways just wanted to write a quick post saying that I watched the 'Love Never Dies' theatre production in Melbourne earlier this week and loved it. If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, you have to go and watch it. Absolutely amazing. The music is breathtaking and although its more dark and slightly creepy at times, its just.. mind blowing. A must see.

My favourite songs are:
Beneath a moonless sky, Devil take the Hindmost, Till I hear you sing & Love never dies. Absolutely brilliant.


:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment